Phoenix Conferencing is a private enterprise that provides quality medical imaging conferences and seminars. We are education-focused and dedicated to continual professional education.
17-18 February 2018
The Star Gold Coast
10.5 hours of CPD
ASMIRT CPD appellation PHNCON-000954
10.25 RANZCR CME Credits can be claimed for full attendance
Presentations will be available for download until 27 April 2018. Presentation handouts are for the personal use of delegates of Trauma & Acute Imaging Symposium 2018 and cannot be used, copied or distributed without the written permission of the presenter. Handouts are provided at the discretion of the presenter.
You will need Adobe Reader 9.0 or higher to view the handouts. If you are having trouble downloading the files, try saving the file instead of opening it and/or try again later. High traffic on the webpage can cause download errors.
- What not to miss: Abdominal x-ray
- Acute abdominal CT
- What not to miss: Multitrauma CT
- Vascular emergencies
- Red blanket at the RBWH
- Imaging of trauma in pregnancy
- Is PAN scan required in polytrauma?
- Spinal clearance: who is responsible?
- Role of cardiac CT angiography in the emergency department
Jerry van de Pol:
- Perfusion CT 101
- Clot retrieval (pdf has been split into 3 to keep file size down)
- The acute head